Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Quiet Moments with God: His Abiding Presence

Its been a very busy 12days vacation I had for the wedding preparation. Steve and I needs to settle things together. We want to accomplish everything accordingly. It is also our bonding time together. We are so blessed for the time we spent together. The only moment of rest aside from sleeping was at the car while he is driving and I am on a passenger seat next to him. Before we go out, we prayed together and declared greater days ahead. We also prayed for those people we met. Favor upon favor. Blessings upon blessings.

Steve stored playlist of praise and worship in a USB. He never failed to play it while we were on the road. It really soothes my raging spirit. Yes, I admit! Its been a stressful week. From squeezing out our creative minds for almost one year then time flies so fast that we only have 3months left for the wedding. From venue to caterers, engagement photo sessions to contract signing and marriage requirements. My personality as a perfectionist comes out. Its our big day, my wedding day and I want everything from small details to bigger one be extremely perfect.

On the other hand, Steve is exactly tremendously different from me. He is the coolest person ever I met. Define being cool? Relax in the spirit and he has the peace of God in his heart. Whoa! What a man! And I am blessed to have him. I thanked God for bringing him into my life.

Just want to share this song from Steve's playlist. Overflow by Israel Houghton.



I have learned that you cannot put God in a box. He is everywhere. Worship is not about music. Its about lifestyle. Worship is about a heart that never stops longing for God and thanking Him for everything not just in times of goodness but in times of trials and suffering.

Whatever situation you are into right now, let us declare how God will overflow His presence in our lives. His abiding presence that never left us.


No comments:

Post a Comment