Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary, Jonathan And Hananeel!!!


Repentance to Bring Blessing

Return, Israel, to the Lord your God. Your sins have been your downfall! Take words with you and return to the Lord. Say to him: “Forgive all our sins and receive us graciously, that we may offer the fruit of our lips. Assyria cannot save us; we will not mount warhorses. We will never again say ‘Our gods’ to what our own hands have made, for in you the fatherless find compassion.” “I will heal their waywardness and love them freely, for my anger has turned away from them. I will be like the dew to Israel; he will blossom like a lily. Like a cedar of Lebanon he will send down his roots; his young shoots will grow. His splendor will be like an olive tree, his fragrance like a cedar of Lebanon. People will dwell again in his shade; they will flourish like the grain, they will blossom like the vine— Israel’s fame will be like the wine of Lebanon. Ephraim, what more have I to do with idols? I will answer him and care for him. I am like a flourishing juniper; your fruitfulness comes from me.” Who is wise? Let them realize these things. Who is discerning? Let them understand. The ways of the Lord are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them. (Hosea 14:1-9 NIV)

It was 2012 when Hana and I had a chance to spend time together here in Singapore. It was late in the afternoon we were sitting overlooking the prominent Marina Bay Sands Hotel and its surrounding central business district. Our purpose was not to stroll the place, we were their to expect great revelations from the Lord. I have seen Hana in my subjective view based on what my eyes saw. Honestly, the Lord wants to open my heart and just be with here. But I do not want God to used me as a tool of blessing for Hana because out of my human nature I judged her based on what I saw.

I will never forget that day where she poured out her heart and just be herself as I listen to her. Just like her, I was moved. The Lord's presence was so tangible that I could not help but feel sorry not for Hana but for myself. The Lord taught me a lot after that encounter. I am too selfish. Hana always make her way to reach out to me but it takes a mile away from the Philippines for us to see what God wants us in our lives.

By God's grace, I am so happy to see Hana to be with Jonathan. She learned how to open her heart and align her heart in God's desire. I am blessed to see a different Hana, a lady who always seek God's heart. The bible passage I shared in this blog was the passage that we read the day we met at Marina Bay Sands. It is the Lord's love that bring Hana back to God and leading her to what God has intended for her and that is Jonathan.

Before this special day ends for Jonathan and Hana, I am praying and declaring great things ahead for your marriage and family. Continue to be a blessing. Have a great life ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment