Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

And the journey begins!


(Photo taken by Sir Jeric Lee)

I thanked God for the favor He brought me into my life and I am so blessed that my nurse manager allowed me to go on leave for 12days not for vacation but for my wedding preparation. 

Steve and I were having difficulties when it comes to execution of our wedding plans because of one main reason and that is the word DISTANCE. We wanted to plan our wedding together, visit places and attend wedding fair together however we were miles apart. It was not that easy. I always cries to God, talked to Him and just laid down everything what my desires are. God has been so patient with me and He is been so faithful. 

For 12 days of wedding preparations together with planning and execution. I am blessed to be surrounded by people God used to made this possible. For the next few days I will be writing and sharing to you how every pieces of the puzzle were fit together and made perfect by God. From engagement photo session to wedding dresses to venue and cateres and to every bits of this journey. This is also serves as a wonderful avenue for me to remind myself every now and then on how God orchestrated everything to made our love story as one of His best.




No comments:

Post a Comment