Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

MONDAY'S BEST: All About Weddings

Part of organizing my thoughts is to placed them accordingly. I decided to make Monday blogging related to weddings from proposal to planning to implementation and even thoughts about marriage.

One of my dream is to be a wedding planner. My imagination about planning a wedding could run wild as much as I can from fairy tale theme to jungle based theme! It was just a dream and now I am currently working as a full time Staff Nurse. However, I will always tell my friends that they could hire me as their wedding planner in the near future. By the way, the offer still good with no retirement.

It is every girl's dream to have a beautiful wedding, married to the man they prayed for. It is another chapter of every girl's journey. We will experience different season before we face the stage of married life. We will encounter a lot of adversity and endeavors along the way in finding true love. However, the assurance of God's guidance will always be there. 

I am not an expert when it comes to relationship but I have a God who is my foundation of love. There is a famous quote, "You cannot give what you do not have." The problem with today's world, we always searching for love and chase it but we must learn to appreciate what we have. We already have Jesus. All we need is to open our hearts and minds on how His love could satisfy us. Afterwards, we will learn how to love others without expecting in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment