Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

In the beginning!

Finally! I was able to start blogging again! I am still up this late I mean this early morning because it is my rest day in lieu of public holiday. I have been doing a lot of thinking and I need to free my mind and this is the best way to deal with it. I wanted to do some cleaning. My mind is like a central processing unit at this time. I wanted to delete files temporarily. I wanted to put some in a recycle bin. The worst part is I am aiming to shut down. However we people are different from the technology we experiencing right now. We are humans with body, mind, heart and soul. We need to have time to relax and be away in this busy world. We need to face situation even we are not yet ready. We need to be tough to face everyday's challenges.

I started a new blog site for my personal accounts about my life and its journey. I just loved writing. I do not have any professional background about writing however I loved to share every moment of my life through this pages.

I am praying that this site bring life to those who will come across. May the Lord bless your heart as you browse my pages. Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment