Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Balista in Coron Palawan (Part 2)

 Day 2: Exploring The Reefs and Wrecks of Coron

A must have for every traveller - water proof camera!!! Steve is a very resourceful person. He bought a waterproof handy bag for our smartphones!!! Sadly we were not able to bring Caspian(Canon 60D) because it might not able to withstand the extreme adventure!!!

As what I have mention in my first part of this blog, the Island's View Inn already has a tour packages set for that day! 

REEFS AND WRECKS TOUR:
- Calumbuyan Island/ Pass Island
- Coral Garden
- Lusong Gunboat

Included in the package: Tourist Aircon Van, Boat Transfers, Licensed Tour Guide, Life Vest, Buffet Lunch and Snack

0600hrs: Wake up time!!!
0700hrs: Breakfast time at Carinderia!!!
0830hrs: Fetch by the tourist van headed to the boat terminal. Only 6people rented the private boat and that includes Steve and I, a Filipino young couple and two foreigners(Female Brazilian and Male American)

1000hrs: We had a side trip for snorkeling!!! My first time to see the not so deep waters by snorkel. Beautiful corals. Indeed what a magnificient sight to see the deep waters, a living marine life!!! At first I am so scared because I fear  the unknown creatures that will come out in the deep waters!!! I also got bruise because of the corals and a reminder - DO NOT STEP ON OUR CORALS! IT IS A NO! NO! NO!!!

1130hrs: Reach the Calumbuyan Island/Pass Island for our Buffet Lunch!!!

Beautiful Island just to relax!!! 
With my favorite travel buddy, Steve! I love my husband!!! 

1400hrs: We stay for one hour at Calambuyan Island! Then we are off to see the Japanese Shipwrecks during the World War II.

1700hrs: It was a very tiring day but it was worth it. Having my husband around and enjoying God's creation was truly amazing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment